Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit centre and Special purpose ledger documents for IDOC basic type FIDCCP01(message type FIDCC2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I need to generate both CO and Profit Centre documents along with FI documents using IDOC basic type FIDCCP01(message type FIDCC2).  For this I created a new Z subset and assigned the componenets 'FI', 'GLFL', 'RK-1' in table TRWPRC. But after re-processing the Idoc only the FI and controlling documents are generated. I need the Profit centre and Special purpose ledger documents also. How could I generate the Profit centre and Special purpose ledger documents for  IDOC basic type FIDCCP01(message type FIDCC2) please. Can I generate  Profit centre and Special purpose ledger documents based on maintaining additional configurations  in table TRWPRC or is there any other method please.

Thanks & Regards,

Jenny

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please could someone provide a solution to the above question.

Thanks in advance,

Jenny     

0 Kudos

We have the exact same issue!  Would really appreciate some guidance!!

Thank you.

Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please could somene provide some help.

Thanks & Regards,

Jenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was able to generate the profit center document by maintaining an entry in table T886PCA as follows:

Ledger           :  8A

Transaction    :   GLD0.

Please could someone mention how this table  T886PCA populated. Is it through some transaction or whether we need to populate the entry directly into this table please.

Also please can someone guide how to generate the special purpose ledger. What are the configurations I need to check please.

Many Thanks,

Jenny