cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Mails not communicating in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we send mails to external Email Ids' like Gmail or Yahoo using the transaction SBWP, the recipient receives it, but when we send mails to internal SAP users, the recipient does not receive those mails. When checked in tcode SOST we see the error message "Cannot process message, no route from WF-BATCH to ED1:400:EXEIADSR" where are WF-BATCH and EXEIADSR is the sender and recipient respectively. The SCOT configuration is done using SMTP plug-in

Moreover this problem is coming in only one client and absolutely working in another client. Even tried comparing the settings, but happened to be of no help.

Please suggest as to how this problem could be solved. Its very urgent and I have tried everything i could think of.

Regards,

PP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check in Tcode SO16----->Mail Sy Group.

Most probably u have made a entry there under Forward Mails To tab.

Remove these entries and

check the No MAil System Group option button.

This will help.

Pl dont forget to award points if resolved.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

Thanks a million for you help. My problem is solved.

Regards,

Prashant Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enjoy yaar

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manas!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Have you checked the workflow settings in the client where you see the error?

Check the status of SWU3 in that client, and configure the missing pieces if needed. Every setting should be 'green'.

Cheers,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the suggestion. the settings are exactly the same as they are in the client in which the mails are working. Although there was one option which I corrected in SWU3. But the problem still persists.

Any other way to trouble shoot this problem.

Regards,

PP