cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add tabs and sub tabs in service order screen set?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to add tabs and sub tabs in the existing standard service manager application. I have added a screen set and it is placed right to the history tab. What I want is to add 3 more sub tabs when I click the additional tab? and I need to place the label on the button? Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On your new created screen you need to create a Tile Display.  Then you set the Tile Display to a screenset that has your Sub-tabs.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

I have created the tile display in the newly created the screen set like you mentioned. But I want to display 3 more sub tabs when I click the additional tab. How to add the sub tabs? and also I need to label on the buttons, help me please. I am very new to the platform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The screenset you select for the Tile Display needs to have the 3 "Sub" screen for the platform you are using.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stephen! I have followed the same steps and got the required output. But still face some alignment problem. There is a gap between the tabs and sub tabs. How can I reduce it? Can you help me out please? I didn't find anything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basil,

As you are seeing a new issue, can open a new thread with your question and also post a screen shot so people know what you are looking at?

Stephen

Answers (0)