cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity adjustment prior to Goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ASN quantity is 100 PCS in 10 HUs and received quantity is 95 PCS, which makes short of 5PCS.

I have done simple unloading of all 10 HUs. During goods receipt process in /SCWM/GR, one of the HU was short of 5 PCS. Hence  I was entering exception code I001/I002, to reduce the quantity. Here error message comes "Quantity adjustment is not possible due to confirmed quantity".

Is there any configuration needs to be done or any process has to be followed to resolve this,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

you need to reverse unloading in order to adjust quantity. If you already done putaway for some items, no worry, after you unload again, you may continue with your work.

Petr

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

You may go to below link to understand how qty adjustments works in EWM

Delivery Quantity Adjustment - Delivery Processing - SAP Library

Regards
Anoop Singh

0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

Kindly select the HU in the packing dialog and reduce the qty such that to reflect the exact received qty.Then for the unpacked item you should be able to do process code adjustment ( I001)

regards

Saravana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did as per Petr and Duraijan, it worked. I tried complete the unload activity, system error popped

"The quantity of role "Unload" is greater than the delivery quantity".

Is this is normal issue or anything else to be taken care.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

you find this quantity in item detail tab "Addl Quantities". Can you check these quantities are corrected?

By using the proces code the quantities for all roles should be corrected. No further action should be necessary.

Can you please check in item detail tab "Process codes" - do you see your process code and the desired quantity adjustment?

Regards,

Petr