cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EA and PC UOM mentioned under (AAAADL-No dimension)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

During Creation of  Standard input output norms in EXIM Add on ,System give a error massage for no dimension maintain. SAP support person instruct me to maintain EA and PC in appropriate dimension.

I don't know which dimension is suitable for EA and PC UOM. Please help.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello Lucky,

If you are getting an error message related to UoC in SION master in exim module, kindly apply the note : 2129304, released to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Jurgen says, "AAAADL - no dimensions" is a perfectly legitimate dimension in SAP.  To understand why and how it is used it's probably best to look at how it works for normal imensions like "MASS".  If a material is set up with either a base UOM or an Alt UOM of dimension MASS, then SAP can internally calculate any other MASS without you having to do anything additional. It simply uses the global relationship already established in table T006.  With AAAADL it basically means that SAP does not have any internal relationship maintained and you have to specify the value in the material master.  That makes sense if you think about it.  After all, how can there be a global relationship for things like EA?

I hope that helps.

Dave

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EA and PC are SAP delivered units and they belong to the dimension "AAAADL - no dimension"

Don't you have them there?

What error did you have?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found it there with AAAADL - no dimension" but in EXIM Add on it must be defined under appropriate dimension, not in AAAADL - no dimension.

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the original error message including message number, maybe it is talking about something different than this dimension.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the attached error document and solution provided by SAP.

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't see anywhere an error.

I just see that PC and EA is in the dimension "no dimensions", that is a fact and not an error.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the T.code - CUNI there you will find the required fileds