Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Append Structure in DataSource

abhimanyu_sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I drag the standard field from communication pool to communication structure of 2LIS_13_VDITM data source. But every time we drag any new field all the other ZZ fields automatically removed from the append structure. we have to add manually again all the ZZ fields in the append structure.

We are facing this problem from the very long time.

Is there any workaround to solve this?

Thanks,

Abhimanyu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Abhimanyu,

I am not sure if I understand your issue. Did you add the custom ZZ fields in the communication structure in LBWE or did you create a supplementary append structure for those ZZ fields in SE11?

If the latter is the case, how did you do it? Can you provide more information on this?

Best regards,

Sander

abhimanyu_sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever we add the new field in the communication structure,all the existing ZZ filed in the append structure will get deleted. Then manually we have to add the ZZ fields in the existing append structure.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhimanyu,

I suggest to run report RMCEXACT (please refer to SAP Note 766603 - Activation problems with extract structures). I am curious what the report says about the affected extract structure.

Best regards,

Sander

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure why happening in your case.

Do one thing, once you added a field from communication pool to communication structure.Save and aactivate data source. Later try to see your data source extract structure at RSA6 or Se11.

whether all ZZ fields are part of it or not.

at LBWE you may add standard fields from communication pool to communication structure.

But enhanced field will be adding to extract structure.

Thanks