cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

I am facing RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC error in PI7.3 for below to integration scenario

Scenario-1

Abap Proxy to proxy  async . I am trying  to configure two  async abap services ( outbound & inbound) in a single business system. I configured  using the coniguration wizard in IB. It generates Interface determination, receiver determination, receiver agreement. All the interfaces & mappings are correct.

Using  XI receiver adapter at the receiver side. I cound see the msg going successfuly from sender thru sxmb_moni. In PI i am getting the below error

<!--  Receiver Determination

-->

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error

Scenario-2

It is  IDOC to Proxy and Proxy to IDOC scenario involving two differnt business systems.

Idoc to Proxy  is working fine . but proxy to IDOC is not working.

I get the same error  RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC PI . msg comes from proxy to PI.

I have tried all cache refreash but  get the same issue again .

Both the scenarios work fine using IB-Test configuration Tool.

I will appreciate any insight into above two issues

Thanks

Tusar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look in your SLD under Business system. What logical system is connected to it. But it just seems that it cannot find a receiver.

Try and add a different target system and see what happens.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SLD business system AI1_100 is linked  logical system AI1CLNT100 so no issue. differnt  target system it works

Referring to my original post , i get the same error for different target system for PROXY-IDOC scenario.

thanks

Tusar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mentioned that Proxy to Idoc is not working. Also failing in PI?

Everything on ECC has been created. All the ALE configuration?

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

In the SLD business system name AI1_100  and logical system name AI1CLNT100.

In the PI SXMB_MONI , I see the sender component is AI1CLNT100  not AI1_100 . Why AI1_100 not coming as sender component. In the IB configuration the sender component is AI1_100.

Any reason for this??

Regards

Tusar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tusar das,

It is  IDOC to Proxy and Proxy to IDOC scenario involving two differnt business systems.

Idoc to Proxy  is working fine . but proxy to IDOC is not working.

I get the same error  RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC PI . msg comes from proxy to PI.

check the logical systems at business system level your given properly or not.

and in ID level check the service interfaces for sender and receivers are matching or not.

and also check the sender and receiver business systems are matching or not at receiver determination level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my original Post,  i  have configured both outbound/inbound for a single communication cmponent (AI1_100) but the send component is passed as AI1CLNT100 (Logical system Name). I guess this results in the error. wanted to know why logical system name is passed instaed of communication component name????

I am invoking the outbound service thru sproxy from AI1_100

Regards

Tusar

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tusar,

1. Go to your ERP system to check whether logical system AI1CLNT110 has been assigned to100 client (the client from which you sent data) , and this can be done in SALE tcode.

2.Go to your integration directory, then open the sender communication  component (AI1_100 in your case), then switch to edit mode, then go to adapter-specific attribute to check whether logical system here is the same as the one in SLD business system. If not, there is a button to help you sync the data.

3.If problem still exists, try to delete technical system and business system in SLD, then create them again (execute RZ70 on ERP side to generate technical system and create business system manually in SLD) to check whether it works or not.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I am using PI 7.3 . I do not see any adapeter specific attribute for sender component..Ther is one tab called othere attributes where one button is available compare with SLD'

Logical system AI1CLNT100  is assigned wth client 100

Regards

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi tusar,

Double click your sender component AI1_100 in integration directory, then goto service->adapter-specific identifiers on the menu of the right frame.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I checked adapter specific identifiers for sender component AI1_100. Attached is the screen shot. let me know anything wrong.

Logical system name AI1CLNT100 .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tusar,

Did you select sender interface as IDoc?

what did you give sender interface in reciever determination?

As sender adapter is IDOC,  we must not create any service interface for that.  Instead, we can use IDoc message type as service interface in IB configuration(in reciever determination).

According to your screen shot you didnt give sender interface as IDoc.  Check it once and let me know.

Regards,

Santhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,Santhi,

I am here talking abt scenario-1. abap proxy -->proxy.( check my original post)

All the screen shots are relevant to scenario-1

I see the sender component name passed in the msg as Logical system name AI1CLNT100 in SXMB_MONI where as in  ID configuration objects sender component is AI1_100 which is the Business system name defined in ID  which corresponds SLD Business component AI1_100.

In this scenario both sender & receiver business system are AI1_100.

Please refer to the shared  config object screen shots and please advice what iswrong??

Regards

Tusar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Tusar.  I have a question,

what is the sender interface for your 1st scenario which you given in reciever determination i.e.,  proxy to proxy

what is the sender interface for your 2nd scenario?  Did you create Reciever determination for second scenario?

Regards,

Santhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santhi,

1st scenario -  Outbound interface which is given in the receiver determination

2nd scenario - Outbound interface .

help me in closing the 1 scenario issue first.

Regards

Tusar

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tusar,

Execute this function module LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM with BYPASSING_CACHE = 'X' in your AI1_100 system then give us the result.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Please find attach the test result & suggest further  reco.

Regards

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tusar,

Execute SLDCHECK in AI1_100 system and show us the screenshot.

Regards.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tusar,

Make sure the SLD connection from AI1_100 is working then only the right business system will assign to outbound proxy message, make sure you maintain the right SLD details in SLDAPICUST transaction and SAPSLDAPI destination in SM59 under TCP/IP connections. and also make sure SLDCHECK works without any errors.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the SLDCHECK screen shot attached

Regards

Tusar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tusar,

Try the below reference to work SLDCHECK.

Regards,

Santhi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

Thanks for your guidance all the way ........  After fixing the SLDCHECK issue in AI1_100, now the component name comes AI1_100 and scenario-1 is working.

I will check scenario 2 and revert back.

Thanks again for all the support

Regards

Tusar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL ,

Now the proxy to idoc scenario started working but getting below idoc error at the ECC end.

IDoc inbound: Task for inbound processing contains errors ,Message no. E0875

I checked all the idoc processing config @ECC end but no clue.

Regards

Tusar

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tusar,

Check whether you idoc status was 56 or 51. If the former, then it's idoc control setting issue. If the latter, then it's the logic processing issue.

Plz raise another thread to discuss this issue. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find scenario -1 config , there is no sender agreement.

Thanks

Tusar

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tusar,

With sender ABAP proxies no sender agreement is nedeed, you are right. The problem could be in the name of the communication component. Check in your monitoring what name has in the Sender Component your request.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sender component is sent as <sap:Service> AI1CLNT100</SAP:SERVICE>. This is not the business system name  used in the configuration. The Business system name is AI1_100 in SLD but  Service name passed in the msg is the logical system name, why so..?? anything missing

Thanks

Tusar