Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Dear ALL,

I am facing RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC error in PI7.3 for below to integration scenario

Abap Proxy to proxy  async . I am trying  to configure two  async abap services ( outbound & inbound) in a single business system. I configured  using the coniguration wizard in IB. It generates Interface determination, receiver determination, receiver agreement. All the interfaces & mappings are correct.

Using  XI receiver adapter at the receiver side. I cound see the msg going successfuly from sender thru sxmb_moni. In PI i am getting the below error

<!--  Receiver Determination

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="" xmlns:SOAP="">

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

It is  IDOC to Proxy and Proxy to IDOC scenario involving two differnt business systems.

Idoc to Proxy  is working fine . but proxy to IDOC is not working.

I get the same error  RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC PI . msg comes from proxy to PI.

I have tried all cache refreash but  get the same issue again .

Both the scenarios work fine using IB-Test configuration Tool.

I will appreciate any insight into above two issues

Hi Tusar,

Make sure the SLD connection from AI1_100 is working then only the right business system will assign to outbound proxy message, make sure you maintain the right SLD details in SLDAPICUST transaction and SAPSLDAPI destination in SM59 under TCP/IP connections. and also make sure SLDCHECK works without any errors.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question