cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPGETVD - All backend descriptions are already assigned in the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I would ask for your help. When replicating the suppliers by BBPGETVD am getting the following error: "All backend descriptions are already assigned in the system."

The number range settings are:

SRM

SAP Implementation Guide -> Cross-Application Components -> SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Number Ranges and Groupings -> Prints: "Define Number Ranges - SRM" and "Define Groupings and Assign Number Ranges - SRM ";

ECC

OMSJ -> Intervals

OMSJ -> Number range

Prints: "OMSJ Intervals - ECC".

Replicate a large number of suppliers to the base of SRM (BUT000), but there are some suppliers that are the basis of ECC (LFA1) and that are not in SRM, confirmed some suppliers and could confirm this.

Arrived to do something, how do I proceed?

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check once if the vendors are already replicated and present in srm for other purchase org. In this case you need to only update the vedor for different purchase org using BBPUPDVD transaction.

Regards,

Abhi.

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you have checked all the settings mentioned in the following note:

1872696 - Message "All Backend descriptions are already assigned in the system" when is being replicated vendors to SRM

So would you please now check if the problematic vendor exists in both VENMAP and BUT000?

If not, please tell me which one the entry is missing, and I will tell you how to fix this.

Best regards,

Ivy