Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation / Supending of Trial for ABAP on HANA and BW 7.4 time out

jrgen_noe2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi altogether,

until today, the CLOUD solution ABAP on HANA and Netweaver BW 7.4 on HANA worked  perfectly.

But today (22/01/2015) I get either Time-out Problems when activating or supsending.

Currently one instance is active and is not suspending. Error message: Suspending did not complete in 1200s. Could you please invest the reason?

Regards,

Jürgen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jrgen_noe2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Apparently the instance(s) is (are) in the wrong state. If I tried  to reboot the "active" instance,  I got an error message fro mAWS that told me instance in wrong state. Should I raise an OSS message for this or how to get out of this problem?

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

what is the message you received in the UI?

Thanks,

Aleksandar

jrgen_noe2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksandar,

when I tried to supsend it, I got a green square with a red exclamation mark stating suspend did not finish within 1200 secs. THen I tried to restart the instance and it stated something like AWS error, instance in wrong state. Now I try to terminate both instances. Termination ended with error: Action Terminate did not complete in 600s. What to do now? A few minutes I received a billing Alarm from AWS! Something is completely wrong  with my instances. Any help appreciated!

jrgen_noe2
Explorer
0 Kudos

If I try to reboot the instance I get following   error message:

Anything  that I  can do here? Contact Amazon?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Jürgen

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

could you please check in your AWS console what is the current state of this instance?

Thanks,

Aleksandar

stanimir_eisner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

According to Error Codes - Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud the description of IncorrectInstanceState is:

The instance is in an incorrect state, so the requested action can't be completed. For example, some instance attributes, such as user data, can only be modified if the instance is in a 'stopped' state.

If you are associating an Elastic IP address with a network interface, ensure that the instance that the interface is attached to is not in the 'pending' state.

Could you check for errors in the AWS management Console or contact Amazon?

Best regards,

Stanimir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jrgen_noe2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Problem still persists, suspending the active instance returns with error.

Anyone having the same Problem?