cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ONLINE AND OFFLINE USER RISK REPORTS IN GRC10.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

recently we have migrated from GRC 5.3 RAR to GRC10.1 ARA. The problem we encounter after the migration is even if we run the Batch Risk analysis with all the users we are getting a differences between online and offline Risk analysis reports.

We have tried running Batch risk in full and immediately after check the results for Online and offline reports. As there are no changes in between that in the back end system the reports should be same.

But there are differences. Not sure if we are missing something. Please any input will be helpful

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mainak,

did you see my document ?

Also please let us know what in detail is different and share your configuration (parameter 1021 - 1050).

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro,

The document was checked, The configuration parameters are set accordingly(Please check the doc file). To describe the exact problem I will put an example.

For an user group where there are 7 users I ran an incremental mode batch Risk analysis(GRAC_BATCH_RA). Immediately after the Job ended I perform an online and offline risk analysis for the same user group. For online I get 1427 Action level risk and for offline I get 1472. Though in both the cases the selection parameter in user risk level was same.

Please let me know if you need more information and how I can provide this. Offline reports are important to the business as its presented to internal control.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mainak,

instead of running incremental analysis can you run full analysis once? Could you elaborate what is the difference? Are users missing? Or what is the difference?

Also make sure that while online analysis you have to set the same parameters/criterias as defined for offline analysis.

Regards.

Alessandro