cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System freezes while submitting mitigations in GRC

0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a situation wherein GRC system administrators are facing an issue while trying to submit Mitigations in Access request.

No error or message appears, system just freezes and nothing happens once clicked on Submit button on Mitigations screen.

Can anyone have any idea is this due to authorizations or some Internet explorere settings?

Also, checked one of the user who is able to do it in her system whereas one of the affected user tried to submit mitigations using own credentials and it did not work.

Kindly share your feedback.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Kedar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar

You can rule out browser quickly by trying in Chrome or Firefox

In relation to other potential issues, I would check ST22, SLG1 and SM21 logs. After that, run a system trace on the user for authorisations and finally check MSMP instance runtime to see if a workflow item is even being created

If it works for one user and not the other, see if you can have the two users attempt to mitigate the same scenario (i.e. same role) so you can compare like for like

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Hello Colleen,

Thank you for your reply. I have checked SLG1 logs and found missing authorization for GRAC_RISK authorization object which in turn resolve issue now.

Thank you for your support.

Regards

Kedar.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

glad to hear   please mark your question as answered

Answers (0)