cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Error in NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are currently facing issues in one of the NWDI tracks while activating the activities. We have 2 main components on which there are like 40 activities.

It says "Unknown exception during generation Could not get ModelType com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modeltype.webservice.AdaptiveWebservice for model com.syngenta.test1.bp.mdm.web.ui.enrichbpdc.wd.models.getbusinesstypemodel.GetBusinessTypeModel(hint: check whether content archive is in classpath) " when activating the 1st(enrich) main component activities. But no problem or whatsoever in application.

On activating 2nd(Create) component, it says "The Component is broken" and "Invalid consistency with 1st(enrich) main component". FYI 2nd(Create) component uses 1st(enrich) component.

Since we have 40 activities, we do not know what/where the issue is. I tried to reimport the getbusinesstypemodel in 1st component. But nothing happened, same issue.

PFA the build log for both components. Please share your thoughts on this issue. Your help is much much appreciated

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Please have a look n CBS and try to trigger initialize compartment of the corresponding build space.

Please also have a look of note  1133013.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found one of the activities of 2nd component in the activity of 1st component. I don't know how it happened, but somehow it did.

That could be the cause for this issue.

PFB

If you see the image, activity related to 2nd component(createbpdc) is in 1st component (enrichbpdc) activity.

These are the errors in log:

1) Error! The state of the source cache is INCONSISTENT for at least one of the request DCs. The build might produce incorrect results.

2) Error! The following problem(s) occurred during request processing:

Error! The following error occurred during request processing:Activation failed due to component "syngenta.com/test1/bp/mdm/srv/grp/config" variant "default". The component is BROKEN.

3) Error! The following error occurred during request processing:Activation failed due to component "syngenta.com/test1/bp/mdm/web/ui/enrichbpdc" variant "default". The component is BROKEN.

Please share your thoughts on this issue.

Thanks,

Manoj

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Please have a look of the below thread if it helps you.

Thanks,

Hamendra

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Hope you are doing good.
It looks like a dependency issue. Please check all the dependencies are taken care of ( public part archive).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

Thanks a lot for your time. I am new to NWDI, for that matter to SAP, can you suggest me some way to take care of  public part archive or some document about it? I mean where/what/how to look to resolve this issue. I would be grateful.

Thanks once again!

Cheers,

Manoj

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you make a successful local build after you download all the source code?

if yes, just activate it even if there is error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun Wu,

I could build all the components locally, no problem. But activation gets failed because of above mentioned reason. Please share your thoughts on this issue. Thanks

BR,

Manoj

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you do the activation, there is a check box which says "activate even compilation failed"