cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to select the row entries of a table dynamically based on its value ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to select the views of the Material in Material Master transaction(MM03) dynamically based on the values.

How could we do that in scripting?

Is this Possible in Personas 2.0?

Thanks,

Arunkumaran.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Out of curiosity, are the two materials in your screenshots different types? To me one 730314-0032 look like a Sales and Distribution material whilst the other looks like a normal Materials Management material?

If so, could you not have 2 separate script buttons, one for the S&D material and the other for the MM type material? This way, you could record separate scripts for each material type, and record the selection of the views within each script.

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I quite understand what you are asking. When you say "dynamically based on the values" what do you mean? Can you give an example?

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Doing scripting for selecting particular views of Material in Material Master(MM03), but for some material particular view is not available . In that scenario, it picks some other view which is available in the same cell.

Here i need to select the view based on the values not by a cell. Please find the below screen shot.

Thank you,

Arunkumaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure this is possible. You can read the list of available views using a Copy Table action and then use some JavaScript to loop through the table and see which views are available. I'm struggling to think of a way to use that to then select only available views. Anybody else have any ideas?

Steve.