cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CEI- Margin decomposition subworkset error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While implementing SAP CEI CVI module , we are facing an issue in the subworkset  "Margin decomposition".

Below is the error while clicking on it

"Error while displaying the (sub)workset; contact your system administrator."

All other sub worksets are loaded successfully. We referred to the installation steps and activated BI content / necessary Odata services and also assigned necessary authorization roles for the user

Is there any specific setting that is to be carried out for margin decomposition ?

Please suggest

Thanks,

Santhosini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TinaGi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Santhosini,

there could be several reasons for this issue.

- Did you execute transaction CUAN_TC_CHECK to check the CEI initial setup correctness?

- In the CEI frontend application, did you try to find more details by opening the "developer tools" (in IE, function key F12)?

- Did you enter an RFC connection to your SAP ERP system in the IMG at SAP Customer Engagement Intelligence -> Customer Value Intelligence -> Margin Decomposition -> Register RFC Destination to SAP ERP?

- Did you execute (and schedule regularly) the following two programs: CUAN_PRED_MODEL_UPD and CUAN_CVI_LOAD_FMD_SD?

- Sometimes it can help to re-deploy affected hana-views

Best regards,

Bettina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bettina,

Thank you for you reply..

Executed the Transaction  CUAN_TC_CHECK .. There were few major error is regarding the ODATA services.

When I tried to activate them , there was a pop up saying model not assigned.

There was another error regarding the SAPCEI HANA user. I have highlighted the issue in authorization to HANA admin.

Kindly suggest on the Odata services part..

Thanks,

Santhosini

TinaGi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosini,

can you first make sure that the technical HANA user is set up exactly as described in the installation guide (http://help.sap.com/cei -> Installation and Upgrade Information -> Installation Guide). See chapter SAP HANA User for Technical Configuration (6.1.4).

This user should be entered in the DB connection that you used for the initial setup tasklist  (installation guide chapter "Creating Database Connection", 6.4).

Then please execute the following task lists:

1.  CUAN_SETUP_UPDATE

2.  CUAN_UPDATE_EQ_ODATA_SERVICES

If that does not help, I'm afraid you will have to create an SAP Support ticket.

Best regards,

Bettina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

do you kow how to restart the Wizard. If I enter the TX cuan_initial_check, it start from point 2 and I need to start from the beginning!

Best Regards,

Yoro

TinaGi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Yoro,

in transaction STC02, search for the initial setup task list run. Stop it (and if you want, also delete it from the list).

Then re-start the wizard. Hopefully then it will start from scratch again.

I hope this will work ok since you only just started the initial setup. If you had already proceeded further in the setup, I'm not so sure this will be the solution. In that case you might rather need to raise a ticket.

Best regards,

Bettina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you Bettina for your help.

Hi Santhosini,

I am habving now the same erroes like yours with the OData Services.

What have you done to solve it?

Best Regards,

Yoro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoro,

I Have activated the BI content and the Odata related errors are gone .

Thanks,

Santhosini

Answers (0)