Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT - configuration issue

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Team

I have RFC and DB connection in place for my systems. When i am trying to create a configuration in LTR, i am getting the below error message. can you please check and suggest me if i need to do anything more.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your DMIS version? Also please let us know your source and target system details (eg SAP to HANA)

Can you go to t-code LTRC and in application logs tab, can you check if there are any errors being shown up?

Also check for any system abends using SM21/ST22 T-codes

Regards,

Saritha K

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Saritha

thanks for your reply. My source system is ECC and target is HANA. i have created RFC and DB connections accordingly in SLT and checked they are working fine.

My DMIS version as below

I dont see any log in LTRC -- application log tab. i didnt find anything in ST22 as well.

i dont know what to check in SM21, so attaching the details

So tell me is it something like i need to apply some notes? please clarify.

Regards

Raj

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How many jobs have you configured for data transfer, initial load, calculation jobs in your configuration?

Can you check if those jobs are running or not?

In the meanwhile, please have a look at below link on applying the list of correction notes applicable for your DMIS version.

http://scn.sap.com/community/replication-server/blog/2013/02/27/list-of-all-slt-notes

Regards,

Saritha K

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

hello saritha

i have given 3 jobs, can you tell me how to check the jobs, is it in SM37.

I think we need to apply notes, basis has come back like that.

in the meantime, can i request you for a link where i can latest SLT guide or book please.. because my requirment is to replicate BSEG and BKPF tables, i know the process for this different. i need to study on that part.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Raj

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can check jobs in SM37.

Since you are having sp07, while setting up your slt config, keep the setting of performance optimised (LTR tcode).This should take care of additional performance factors for tables like BSEG and BKPF internally using LTRS tcode.

By using this settting, internally SLT would give more priority for huge tables and parallelization would also take place.

Make sure sufficient jobs are available.

You can also refer to below guide-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_hana/sap_landscape_transformation_for_sap_hana_operations_guide_en.pdf

Regards,

Saritha K

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply saritha.. the document was more useful. now i am closing this thread and i will be opening another thread for bseg, bkpf table replicaiton and on few more points.

Answers (0)