cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Tab sequence change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

At present my portfolio item level, first tab is Customer information and second tab is General information.

I want to make first tab as General information. and second tab as Customer Information.

How to do this?

I try to find component  RPM_ITEM_DETAILS_OIF but it is not present.

I try below option also but component not present

start transaction SE80,

2. Web Dynpro Comp./intf.  = FPM_OIF_COMPONENT

3. -> Component Configurations, select 'RPM_ITEM_DETAILS_OIF',

4. Then 'start the configuration'.

Is there any other way to find webdynpro component or change tab?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalita,

Another way to do this:

1. Add parameter FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT with parameter value 'Á' to your user profile (SU01 under parameters tab).

2. Navigate to any Item. Go into the Item itself. As a result of the setting made in step 1 a new icon is visible in the top right hand area. This icon looks like a spanner and has text 'Customise page' associated with it. Click on it

3. A new page "Component customising' is opened and you will be able to make changes such as re-ordering tabs (by changing sequence index) , re-naming tabs (by updating view/subview name), and hiding tabs (by selecting 'hidden element' indicator)

Doing the changes this way ensures that you affect the customising layer only

Another point...you will note that there are 3 variants - RIH_CREATE, RIH_EDIT, and RIH_VERSION

In order to ensure consistency, you need to make the same changes in all these variants. This will ensure that you do not have a hidden element in create mode but you still can see it in change mode for example

Hope this helps,

Regards

Chatsworth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chatsworth,

I had added parameter FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT in my user id but no icon appear on portal level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You added this:

And when you go into the Item and look at the top right part of the screen, you do not see this?

It might be in older UI versions the icon is text...would be called 'Settings'

Please take another look

Regards

C