cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client configuration, MS Lync, SSO

0 Kudos

Dear CC Gurus,

You were very prompt and helpful last time, so i decided to ask you again as i can't find answers in Google

1. Is there any automatic configuration service for CC clients, like i entering IP address of the server, Login name and Pass of the client on the new handset and it gets configured automatically?

2. Is there any option to set MS Lync precense as "On the phone" when person is on the call (i found some info in regards to this but nothing concrete)?

3. Does CC supports Single Sign On option using MS AD ( We'd like to logon in to CC using our AD credentials)?

Much appreciate your answers.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Innokentiy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187604
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Innokentiy

Brief comments:

1) Have you checked the Client Workstation Installation Guide, see SAP Contact Center 7 documentation? Would group policies be applicable on your environment? Or could you elaborate on the requirements.

2) See the SAPCCtrPresenceSync2Lync integration example at GitHub, as well as the referred PSI documentation.

3) You could use client certificates for authentication and map the credentials to the users from AD, please check e.g.

BR
-Lasse-

0 Kudos

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for quick answer!

1) By "handset" i meant a Desk phone, and i do believe group policies are not an option in this case, but thank you for the hint in regards to CDT option.

2) Thank you for the link, unfortunately my C# skills are not strong enough, but hope our developers know what to do

3) I went trough all pages, and haven't if this certificate should be issued for each user, or with this certificate issued once for superuser to build trust relations between CC and AD? Again, this will work only for CDT? if so, any similar option for Desk phones?

Many thanks!

Innokentiy

former_member187604
Contributor
0 Kudos

For desk phones (or "hardphones", as they are referred in some documentation, as opposed to the "softphone" CDT), you should look at TFTP options. Those should be explained in more detail by your phone manufacturer.

-Lasse-

0 Kudos

Thank you Lasse!

Cheers,

Innokentiy