SDBILLDL (VF01) Split of one delivery in muliple Invoices.
A delivery with multiple positions is split into three invoices, this only happens in the batch (batch job SDBILLDL). If I cancel the splitted invoices and do a VF04 (or VF01, manually) in the batch then there is only one invoices created. What did I check so far:
- All fields on header level of the three Billing documents, they are all the same including the ZUKRI string. This is of course what you would expect when an invoice is created based on one delivery (and one sales order), by the way one exception a Z field in VBRK.
- Copy control is based on a constant and the delivery number, as mentioned they are the same after split.
- Split analysis isn't possible.
- Checked SAP note ... it describes five causes of unexpected splitting, the first 4 doesn't apply either the user exit mentioned isn't used or for some other reason. Note1561427 - Billing document split. The only thing which I couldn't check, is the place in a program where XVBRK is compared with VBRK. The note refers to a Form XVBRK_BEARBEITEN and I found that one, but I could find the line were the comparison is. This to my opinion include LV60AB09.
My assumption is that an invoice just before the creation of the three split invoices is causing the split. What I mean the comparison of XVBRK with VBRK is sometimes based on the data of the previous invoice, because a field of VBRK isn't reset correctly in certain circumstamces.
My questions are:
- Has anyone an idea how to determine the cause? Logging or what else?
- Where takes the real comparison between XVBRK and VBRK place causing the split in standard SAP?
- Any other suggestions?
Version is 46C (and retail, but basically the same as ERP)