Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplementary Invoice Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have updated the revised Excise rate in condition record on Jan 17, 2015. Now the problem is that this new rate is supposed to be imposed from Jan 01, 2015 onwards. Kindly guide me to prepare Supplementary Invoices for those invoices which had been already created in between Jan 01 - Jan 17, 2015 with old Excise Rate. Old Excise rate was 10.30 % and the new rate has become 12.36 %. Hence, We need to create Supplementary Invoice to calculate the additional 2 % rate and CST/ VAT rate to capture the difference amount in the already created invoices. ( From Jan 01, 2015 to Jan 17, 2015)

Thanks in Advance!!

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapsduser1,

First check with the business whether they want to refer each and every invoice or consolidated one is ok.

1. Create debit memo request - VA01(Modify the pricing values - Assessable value + Excise duties + VAT/CST)

2. Create debit memo(Supplementary billing document) - VF01

3. Create excise invoice ( Supplementary excise invoice) - J1IS

This is process for creating supplementary invoice in SAP.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

0 Kudos

Dear S.Himavanth,

I want to refer each & every invoice.

Also wants to print copy of difference of amount to send to customer.

Kindly guide.

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Should the supplementary invoice be generated from a manufacturing plant or a depot ?  Nevertheless, have you searched the SCN where many times, this topic has been discussed.  If you have referred those threads but still you could not address the issue, explain what exactly you tried in your system.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear G Lakshmipathi Sir,

Supplementary invoice should be generated for manufacturing plant. I searched on SCN and also followed steps suggested by you ().

As per your instruction mention in that note I have created new condition record with validity, New billing type & Maintain a seperate pricing procedure with condition type PDIF

But when i run t-code VFRB after filling all required fields, system shows me a massage  No documents have been selected for retro-billing.

Where I maintain Order Reason??

Guide me step by step.

Thanks.

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For rectification of price generally from plant have to create Supplimentory invoice and from depo create debit memo...in case of supplimentory invoice raise invoice correction request with VA01 with update tax or price  and refer to that craete supplimentory invoice.

Regard$

Deep.

0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

Can you please share the procedure to raise invoice correction request with VA01 with update tax or price  and refer to that create supplementary invoice.

Because when I am trying, I am facing an error "Copying from sales document type xxxx to RK is not supported"

Please guide.

0 Kudos

Dear Deep,

I am crating sales order with Invoice Correction req as a order type but when we go to pricing procedure of 2nd line item, here I can change basic price & other taxes but I won't be able to change Basic Excise Duty which I need to change from 10% to 12%. I tried with FV12, FTXP & VK12.

Kindly Guide.