cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we default the columns in the Access Request approval screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

To all the SAP GRC gurus out there,

I am in GRC10.1 SP05.

We configured the GRC to have a mandatory comment input when there is a Line item rejection.

However, unlike in GRC10, the pop up box for comment does not appear anymore.

Instead we have to click on the 'Comments' tab in the Access Request screen under the tab 'User Access'.

On the right side of the screen, there is a personalization icon which we can add the 'Comment' tab and then we can add the comments.

This is a mess for us as we have to inform each approver to customize it.

Is there a way to change the column tabs globally? Please see the attached pic for more explanation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yew,

You can enable Comments column by default in Access request approval screen by enabling in Admin mode

1. Go to SE80

2. Select Package GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST

3. Select Webdynpro application GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_APPROVAL

4. Double click on the Webdynpro application GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_APPROVAL and on the menu bar select Webdynpro Application -> Test -> In browser admin mode

5. Once the browser opens it shows you "The assert condition failed" error

6. Now add this &OBJECT_ID=ACCREQ/<REQID> to your browser URL. REQID can be any request ID and you can get this from your GRACREQ table.

7. Once you updated the URL as mentioned above your access request approval screen opens up. Now you go to request details section and right click on User Access screen and select option "Settings for current configuration"

8. Then it opens below screen where you can customize columns that appear under User Access tab. Customize as per your requirement using ADD/REMOVE buttons and then click on SAVE, where it prompts to save it to transport request.

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sandeep_devaki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

This configuration setup should be done on MSMP workflow i think you have configurd comments as mandatory on  EUP personilsation in SPRO.

In MSMP on Tsak setting there is an option to make the comments as mandatory so when you approve or reject you will get a pop up screen to enter comments .

Let me know if you need more information on MSMP.

Regards

Sandeep Devaki