cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The value '' is not in the value range of the XML schema type 'integer' ....

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i am facing somethig rare in my system

I have a server proxy in my ERP system that works perfect in DEV environment.

in QAS, ussing the same request message the system rise an error and the proxy could not be executed

The value '' is not in the value range of the XML schema type 'integer' or it does not meet the specified limitations

Exception of class CX_ST_VALIDATION_ERROR

as i can see the exception was raised perfect because there was an error in the request message.

my doubt now is why QAS enviroment rise it and DEV doest.

Same problem is with mandatory field. sometimes they are validated in DEV and sometimes dont.

QAS environment always check it perfect.

What do you think that could be happening?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

You are right this issue seems to be a bug and it is a good idea to raise an OSS assistence. Meantimes, are you sure that you have only one configuration path?, i mean you haven't said what is the sender, may be you have activated two senders in the QAS enviroment. That exception where is raised?, are you sure that the server proxy code hasn't got any special treatment?, the exception if i am right seems to be in the proxy side, have you activated the monitoring in the endpoint?, is the message arriving in the same mandt?.

Regards.

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When i test the proxy in the se80 rise the same error.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Same problem is with mandatory field. sometimes they are validated in DEV and sometimes dont.

Are you sure that the mandatory field has in the both cases (the right request and the exception request) an integer?, is it the same value or the same type value?

Regards.

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Iñaky, good morning

The message is exactly the same. it does matter if the fields are integer o string, elements or attributes the occurance is Mandatory(Elements) or Required(Attributes).

the key here is "why one system validate/check the properties of each field and why the other system does it sometimes"

I was thinking about to create a OSS to SAP.  i cant get it.