Need assistance on SAP Basis With Mobile
I am a sap basis consultant for the past 2 years . I have interest on mobile development , so i have learned Android development and has developed few apps in android as well. Now I have hands-on on both sap basis and Android development . I am really not interested to leave anyone of these technology . So I need some suggestions as how i can proceed further so that i will not leave both..what are the opportunity in SAP ,which deals both mobile and Basis.
appreciate your help..
Mark Pe replied
SAP MOB300 and MOB310 classes will help.
Research everything about:
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
- Agentry (this one in particular)
- SAP Work Manager (this is very popular - ERP)
- SAP Inventory Manager (2nd rank - ERP)
- SAP Sales Manager (for sales or companies who wants to give mobile apps to their sales force) and picking up steam SAP Service Manager (if you want to server companies who uses CRM)
- all in this SCN thread. We have SAP Customer Experience Group (CEG or RIG) who post a lot of threads and documents online to help customers get a head start.
For example in the SCN search tab or in your favorite browser (i.e Google, YouTube) try typing any of those names. You'll get a lot of hit.
SAP Senior Support Engineer (mobility)