cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need assistance on SAP Basis With Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a sap basis consultant for the past 2 years . I have interest on mobile development , so i have learned Android development and has developed few apps in android as well. Now I have hands-on on both sap basis and Android development . I am really not interested to leave anyone of these technology . So I need some suggestions as how i can proceed further so that i will not leave both..what are the opportunity in SAP ,which deals both mobile and Basis.

appreciate your help..

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wanna try the SAP mobility apps that supports ERP or CRM?

The SAP Work Manager or Inventory Manager and Service Manager or even Sales Manager will be a cool app to learn that you can sell yourself.

You can either maintain and install the ERP add on in SAP and at the same time, you can work with the mobility application to see if you can customize stuff in Agentry openUI or just use the Editor IDE for Android and others.

Lots of busy work here.

Best Regards,

Mark Pe SAP Senior Support Engineer (mobility)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response. If i want to get into this what should I do now?  where i  can learn. Is there any documents?

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gopinath,

SAP MOB300 and MOB310 classes will help.

Research everything about:

• SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
  • Agentry (this one in particular)
  • SAP Work Manager (this is very popular - ERP)
  • SAP Inventory Manager (2nd rank - ERP)
  • SAP Sales Manager (for sales or companies who wants to give mobile apps to their sales force) and picking up steam SAP Service Manager (if you want to server companies who uses CRM)
  • all in this SCN thread. We have SAP Customer Experience Group (CEG or RIG) who post a lot of threads and documents online to help customers get a head start.

For example in the SCN search tab or in your favorite browser (i.e Google, YouTube) try typing any of those names. You'll get a lot of hit.

Regards,

Mark Pe

SAP Senior Support Engineer (mobility)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your comments. i have got some idea as what are current works that are happening in sap with regard to mobile. i will go through the trainings which you refereed and will come back if i have any questions .

Thanks

Answers (0)