Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

follow-up document 0005 outgoing mail

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I defined 0005 (outgoing mail) as follow-up document for our incidents.

Now, when I choose the option via the tool bar (under "More" -> "Send Mail") the systems loads the component BT126H_APPT which is the appointment instead of BT126H_MAIL (regular mail form). If I call the direct link from navigation panel (under group "Create") the correct component is shown.

What can be the issue here? Appears to be a misleading navigation or linkage... I've gone through the UI customizing

Any ideas?

Regards, RP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Richard,

Can you share how you solved your issue?

Thanks

Paul

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I followed this document:

The important issue was "5. In spro go to Customer Relationship Management -> Transactions -> Settings for Activities -> Maintain Categories, Goals, and Priorities -> Maintain Categories.

Ensure that Category "401" (description "E-Mail") use Class "G Email" from the dropdown list."

However, I used a Z* copy of 0005 as I need a different partner det. procedure and integrated this one into my scenario.

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check my KBA:

2050632 - Solution Manager ITSM - Send EMail option gives "Category 401 is not permitted for transaction type 0005" error

2063309 - Error: "Category 101 does not exist" while creating an Incident from CRM_UI in Solution Ma...

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Which Business Process Role are you using to access your Incidents? I had the same trouble when I used role ZSOLMANREQU but the right component BT126H_MAIL came up when I used ZSOLMANPRO.

Kindest regards

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recommend to you to use CRM Email and not smartform.

The procedure can be found here (Step 6):

E-MAIL INBOUND CONFIGURATION- ALM: Incident Management - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution M...