Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module /SAPSLL/CUHD_PPF_INBOUND_UPD in 10.1

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

In my old version of GTS (7.2), we used function module /SAPSLL/CUHD_PPF_INBOUND_UPD to update the customs declaration when we receive entry number from our broker via EDI (IDOCs). After the upgrade to 10.1, the function module /SAPSLL/CUHD_PPF_INBOUND_UPD has changed and now it is not updating the customs declaration, can you please help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

1st thing to do is please check the entry number is passed to your function module /SAPSLL/CUHD_PPF_INBOUND_UPD through  IS_ECC_CUHD-ZREGNR or not, if it passing  definitely  it will update.......

If you are not able to do the above step there is one more technique do the enhancement as below

call function '/SAPSLL/GUID_CREATE'

importing

ev_guid_16 = lv_guid.

ls_legcom-guid_legcom = lv_guid.

ls_legcom-pobjt       = lc_01.

ls_legcom-guid_pobj   = lw_cuhd-guid_cuhd.

ls_legcom-qalcom      = lc_zregnr.

ls_legcom-refno       = lv_entry_no.

ls_legcom-guid_mobj   = lw_cuhd-guid_cuhd.

ls_legcom-mobjt      = lc_o.

append ls_legcom to lt_legcom_ins.

lv_flag_update_task = gc_true.

** Update Legcom table

call function '/SAPSLL/LEGCOM_DB_WRITE'

exporting

it_ins              = lt_legcom_ins

it_upd              = lt_legcom_upd

it_del              = lt_legcom_del

iv_flag_update_task = lv_flag_update_task

is_debug            = gs_debug.

lv_cw_a_wait = gc_true. " X.

call function 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'

exporting

wait = lv_cw_a_wait.

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

I'm passing entry number to IS_ECC_CUHD-ZREGNR but it is not working because the system is trying to find an entry in table /SAPSLL/LEGCOM with the entry number and that doesn't exist so it fails to get the header GUID. Do you think updating table /SAPSLL/LEGCOM directly with new GUID (& entry number) will solve the issue?

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Can you verify if your custom Inbound message type settings are all fine. If the message type is configured under right activity?

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Satish , updating this table would definitely resolve:)

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Thanks for your response. The messages are correctly configured.

Thanks,
Satish

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

It worked in debug & replace. Now I'll try with the code. SAP changed the function module in a strange way by looking for header GUID in table /SAPSLL/LEGCOM for a record that doesn't exist until the creation. if I insert a new record with a manually generated GUID_LEGCOM in table /SAPSLL/LEGCOM and when SAP finally saves the data, does it create a new record in table /SAPSLL/LEGCOM with entry number?

Thanks,

Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it will have only one record, please test it and let me know as well.

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

There is just one record (the one we updated manually). However, when I receive the same entry number for several customs declarations that are not canceled, the system finds two customs decs and exits because it doesn't know the the right one to update (it only looks at everything that is not canceled i.e. status <> 4B), do you have any solution for this problem?

Regards,
Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Entry number should always be unique, As far as i know any given time in real time it will have only one entry number.

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

That is what I thought as well.

According to my business users, several customs decs can have one entry number assigned by USCBP. I'm all ears for your suggestion.

Thanks,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this issue resolved or is it still open?

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

The original issue is resolved but receiving one entry number for several customs declarations is not.

Regards,

Satish