cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate condition value not found after settlement in case of sales return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per our business requirement ,we create rebate agreement after customer invoice creation and then we do retroactive (VOB3) which create credit memo request and through credit memo request we create credit memo .After this we do settlement for the rebate agreement (VBO2) which again create a credit memo request and rebate credit memo as per the process.

After the above process customer sales return happen and we do the sales return with the referance of invoice which has been created before rebate agreement ,Here the problem arises .as the settlement & retroactive are already completed for the rebate agreement we are getting difficulties to find the rebate condition value to generate debit note to customer for the rebate amount (because of return ).

currently we are finding rebate condition value manully which is killing lots of time .Please suggest some woraround so, that we can get rebate condition value easily .also suggest if there some automation functionality available for this.

Please get back to me for any clarification.

thanks in advace

Regards,

Sunny sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

I realize this might not be in time to help you but I just ran into the same issue.  There is an enhancement section within enhancement spot ES_SAPFV45C that you can use to resolve the issue of the rebate condition not being copied from the billing document to the returns order.  At the end of include FV45CF0K there is a call to the function PRICING_COPY.  You will see that the standard call has a parameter REBATE_CHECK = 'X'.  If you replace the call to the function (via the enhanecment section) and send REBATE_CHECK = ' ' (space) then the rebate conditions on the billing document will be copied to the sales return document regardless of the rebate agreement status.  So even if the rebate agreement is settled it will still be copied.  Of course you have to make sure that the rebate conditions are not redetermined.  This is controlled via the Pricing Type used in the billing doc to order copy control config (tcode VTAF).

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Meghan

0 Kudos

Hi Sunny

Take a look at the information in these notes on this subject

392683 - Status of a rebate agreement

174941 - Control run after incorrect final settlement.

Kind regards
Brian

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

As far as I know, there's no automation function for this case.

If the rebate condition belongs to settled rebate agreement, then it is not copied from a sales document to another. And it is not determined in new sales documents.

The accrual of fully settled rebate agreement cannot be changed.

Regards,

Alex