cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP_AAE Adapter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to POST an XML from a application to PI. For this we have created a HTTP_AAE  sender adapter and selected the POST method in the adapter and the URL which is created with the help of HTTP Test tool has been shared to the application which send the XML to PI.

during this process when the application tries to send xml via POST method, we get the below error.

we are sure that the QoS is maintained as EO in the URL which we have shared. Kindly let us know what could be the reason for this error.

500 Internal Server Error
SAP NetWeaver Application Server

Error: QOS value is not specified in the request

SAP Technology Troubleshooting Guide

Details:
No details available.

Thank You

Regards,

Prabhu V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

did you get any solution for this issue.

I am facing similar issue

Thanks & Regards,

Akshay Ruia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu, Akshay,

Did you guys find solution for this issue?

I am also facing the same issue with AAE HTTP Sender adapter url.

URL used is as below:

http://hostname:port/HttpAdapter/HttpMessageServlet?service=BusService&interface=Interfacename&names...&QOS=EO

I also tried using & inplace of & but still getting same error while calling this URL from the browser.

When I am using the HTTP Tool, I am able to deliver the data properly.

Also HTTP Tool has given me below URL, which also doesn't work in browser.

http://hostname:port/HttpAdapter/HttpMessageServlet?interfaceNamespace=namespace&interface=interface...

Error is as below:

Error: QOS value is not specified in the request

0 Kudos

Hi Hetal,

Check Message Overview (Adapter engine) to get the exact issue with the scenario.

I deleted the complete config and redid it and used the tool as explained in blog :

for testing.

There were some Java classes in my config which were giving exception.

Thanks & Regards,

Akshay Ruia

Former Member
0 Kudos

we do not face this error when we use some external tools to post the same XML to PI. we could see that the message reached PI and we are able to see the XML under Payload.

Thank You

Regards,

Prabhu V

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu - If it's working from one test tool but not from the other and as the error clearly indicates that it's not receiving the qos value, you might want debug the testing tool to see if that is really sending the value for QOS when it's making a call to PI.