cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS - WBS settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The settlement of a document was not possible to be carried out in the original month. Just because of the urgencies at the month end, we settled manually to PA ( i mean, we make manual entries in PA).

However the original documnet is already in transaction CJIC to be settled.

Ee cannot removed for this transaction hence the settlement into this WBS. Is there any waty to set some entries as "already settled"?

Many thanks in advance

Jorge

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Can you reverse your manual PA document in the current period and settle previos period into current period instead with your usual process?

There is no way to fool the system and mark unsettled items as being settled, not that I am aware about.

Moreover your workaround worked just as accrual process, so I'd not recommend to keep it as a permanent fix and have a normal integrated flow instead.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think that it is possible to assigned unsettled line items as settled. as its not the way of correct functionality. Reverse the manually settled items and re-settle using CJIC/CJ88 is only correct option, as per my opinion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First reverse all settled period starting with the last settled one (the posting should be done in curent period.

Then run the settlement again starting with the 1st period but set posting period actual one.

Be aware that it is possible that you will be not able to settle on closed fiscal year.

Another workarround, set settlement as not manadatory temporarily, close your WBS and then reactivate the mandatory settlement.

Rodica