cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Relationships from ECC to C4C via HCI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm importing customer from SAP ECC to C4C, but I'm not able to replicate all relationships. I have customer A with the following relationships;

CUSTOMER A

Contact person 1

Contact person 2

Contact person 3

Relationships

WE     ->  CustomerA

RG     ->  Customer A

RE     ->  Customer A

Z1      ->  Contact person 1

Z2      ->  Contact person 2

Z3      ->  Account3

In the C4C paylod I see just the relationships with Contact P and the standard WE RG RE,  the custom reltionships are not replicated.

How can I import all the relationships ?

Thank you in advance .

Daniele.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have another question related to the import of  relationships from ECC via HCI. What I noticed is that just the relationships between two accounts could be imported, but we have some custom relationships between account and person I tried to play with the HCI mapping rules as follow.

Add my custom relationships

if the ralationships is equal to "Q3" Map the PartnerInternalIDTypeCode with 927 ( ID Contacat person ERP )

In C4C we have the message error "ID mapping for external value XYZ of ERP Accounts missing" . The external value XYZ is linked to a contact person already imported, but I think C4C search an Account.

My question is, Does exist a standard method to import the relationships between an account and a person ?

Thank you in advance

Daniele

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Daniele,

Is the external ID for relationship (XYZ) is already mapped in Code List Mapping? This might be the issue.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

XYZ is the Contact person External ID ( SAP ECC number ), I mapped the relationships local code ZQ3 with the external code Q3. I can add the relationships manually .

Regards,

Daniele

former_member94854
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,

the Cloud for Customer system has a slighty different data model concerning business partners and their relationship. Currently the relationships are not sales area dependent, thus the contact assignment can be managed only sales area independent. This would rather look like the following when referring to your original post:

CUSTOMER A

Contact person 1

Contact person 2

Contact person 3

Relationships

WE     ->  CustomerA

RG     ->  Customer A

RE     ->  Customer A

Z3      ->  Account3

This is currently the only way the Cloud for Customer system can handle the contact person relationships. This means that you would need to remove the Z1 and Z2 from the HCI value mapping to make it work accordingly.

Best regards,

Albert

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Albert,

CUSTOMER A

Contact person 1 -> sales area independent, so no partner roles are possible from ECC

Contact person 2 -> sales area independent, so no partner roles are possible from ECC

Contact person 3 -> sales area independent, so no partner roles are possible from ECC

Relationships

WE     ->  CustomerA

RG     ->  Customer A

RE     ->  Customer A

VE      ->  Employee

In ECC we have a saels area dependent partner role VE assigned which contains an employee number. The data is available in the payload into C4C but if I activate the sales area data in C4C, the partner is not stored due to missing sales area data.

Here the extract from the payload.

<SalesArrangement actionCode="04" partnerFunctionListCompleteTransmissionIndicator="true">

<SalesOrganisationID>0099</SalesOrganisationID>

<DistributionChannelCode>70</DistributionChannelCode>

<DivisionCode>70</DivisionCode>

<SalesOfficeID/>

<SalesGroupID/>

<LifeCycleStatusCode>2</LifeCycleStatusCode>

<IncotermsClassificationCode>EXW</IncotermsClassificationCode>

<IncotermsTransferLocationName>Test</IncotermsTransferLocationName>

<CustomerGroupCode>02</CustomerGroupCode>

<CashDiscountTermsCode>Z110</CashDiscountTermsCode>

<CurrencyCode>EUR</CurrencyCode>

<PartnerFunction actionCode="04">

<PartnerInternalID>70329150</PartnerInternalID>

</PartnerFunction>

<BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>RE</BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>

</PartnerFunction>

<BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>RG</BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>

</PartnerFunction>

<PartyRoleCode>VE</PartyRoleCode>

<PartnerInternalID>850938</PartnerInternalID>

<PartnerInternalIDTypeCode>3</PartnerInternalIDTypeCode>

</PartnerFunction>

<BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>WE</BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>

</PartnerFunction>

</SalesArrangement>

My question is now, how can specific partner roles (with employees) be assigned to the sales area data so that it is stored in C4C like this:

I am also refering to my post on SCN.

Best Regards

Florian

former_member94854
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

please wait until release May 2015 is deployed in your tenant. This will include the corresponding logic in the SAP Cloud for Customer inbound message processing.

Best regards,

Albert

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Albert,

release 1505 is already online but the inbound posting is not working. Any hint?

Best Regards

Florian

former_member94854
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

if this is the case then I would like to kindly ask you to create an incident for this issue.

Best regards,

Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I added all my custom relationships, and now it works.

Daniele

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great!! Thanks for sharing .....

Glad the suggestion helped..

Cheers,

Chandan

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Daniele,

According to my understanding the program from ECC doesn't support replication of custom relationships. You can enhance the program to send in these custom relationship.

Consult an ABAP consultant to enhance the program to include all the relationships and this should resolve your issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandan,

The outbound Idoc contain all relationship, but I can't find them into c4c payload. Checking the HCI message mapping I found the following code:

This means that I can only import the standard relationships RG RE WE ?

Regards,

Daniele

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Daniele,

You don't you try to add the other relationship in this and test? I can see a button to add in your attached screenshot.

Let me know once you test it.

Regards,

Chandan