cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import suppliers with attachment in SAP Sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all experts,

Does anyone know, if it's possible to import/upload a supplier with an attachment in SAP Sourcing wave 9.0?

Best regards,

Viet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viet,

I don't believe this is possible, if you were to provide some additional details about the business case/need the community may provide alternate solutions or workarounds..

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

thank you for the response.

My case is that suppliers should not be created in SAP Sourcing. I want to upload suppliers, including all attachments, in the system.

Do you know any workaround?

Regards,

Viet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viet,

There are standard interfaces and tools provided to import suppliers from ECC. This is the standard solution currently used by most customers who have integrated the SAP Sourcing system with the ECC systems. With regards to the attachment, I am still not sure what kind of attachments you are considering with relation to the suppliers..

PS: refer to the Integration config. guide in the service marketplace and it has the details on importing suppliers from ECC systems.

Hope this answers ..

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I have no problems with the import of the suppliers. I import them from MDMS via cvs/xls files.

The attachments that i mean, should be added automatically to suppliers at tab "attachments".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viet,

Unfortunately there is no standard way to do this via the existing importer. However it may be possible to do this with some custom scripting. Perhaps some consultant has already done this and hopefully we can hear their ideas..

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

thank you for your response.

It helped me a lot. Till now I couln't find a way to do it by script.

I hope someone can provide help in this topic, too.

Regards,

Viet

former_member227405
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bogdan Toma

Could you please suggest any Perticular API availabe for attachment upload for Vendor in SAP CLM or suggest any work around?

I do not find any post also where some consultanct would have used earlier.

Please kinldy suggest.

Thanks

Sonu Kumar