Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java code in Work Manager 6.2

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are upgrading from work manager 5.3 to Work Manager 6.2 on SMP 3.0. There are many customization done in our WM 5.3 which makes use of old API's.WM 6.2 makes use of sapjco3 and SAPCommon-133461.jar where some old methods have been deprecated.Please clarify that is it necessary to re-implement entire Java code customization in new API's or can we make use of the old API's for WM 6.2.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The java changes would need to be re-implement into the new WM 6.2 version as there has been many changes to the base application that it would not be able to use the 5.3 java code. 

Besides the application changes the newer SAP Common file uses new api's to connect to the SMP 3 server to find the application folder and other changes that where not created in the 5.3 versoin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen

I am trying to re-implement customization in work manager 5.3 to Work Manager 6.2 on SMP 3.0.

I found few difficulties like

com.syclo.sap.AgentryObject, com.syclo.sap.Property, Repossitory classes are used in the          customization and these same classes doesn't exists .So what are the replacement for these classes.

Please help me out.Thanks

Regards

Vijay

Answers (0)