cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap to CRM initial download object for cutomer master field new records

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured some new records of customer group and Industry in SAP. Now I want to download this new recrods from SAP to CRM. What is the initial object for these records to download in CRM. How to do that. Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

You have appended new field in customer master KNA1 in ERP .Now  corrosponding field you need to add in CRM table too have you done this ?

The data extracted from ERP to CRM by a genral extractor method . You need to append the new field in extractor structure and then have to activate the exit for new field . Than the new added field value will update in CRM.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prem,

Thanks for your reply. But we had already initial download done in CRM. I am not sure on this process. Now I have added new Industry and customer group record in SAP. Now it has to be downloaded to CRM too. How do I do this.
I am sure it has to be downloaded thro initial object only. I need which initial object shoud I select to down load this new industry and customer group record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Please send me the table  name which you wanted to update in CRM.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Pleae find below table name and SPRO path where I want to maintain the data.

SPRO->CRM-->MASTER DATA-->BUSINESS PARTNER-->DIFINE ATTRIBUTES-->DEFINE CUSTOME GROUPS  (table name:CRMV_CUSTGRP)

SPRO->CRM-->MASTER DATA-->BUSINESS PARTNER-->DIFINE ATTRIBUTES-->DEFINE INDUSTRY (table name:CRMV_INDUSTRY)