cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer with RB-ATP (gATP) not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to get gATP to create a stock transfer order (or STR) in ERP using PP/DS functionality as described in SAPHelp link below:

SAP Library - Rules-Based Availability Check

I have performed the following steps:

1. Created transportation lanes with means of transport
  2. Set PP/DS horizon on product master to 30 Days
  3. Set PP Planning Procedure to 5  on product master
  4. Created scheduling horizon for the conversion of ATP tree structures (Set to 30 Days)
  5. Defined the production type Standard in the check mode
  6. Activated the rules-based ATP check in the check instructions. A call to PP/DS is not specified– neither in the check instructions nor in the location determination activity of the relevant rule – at least as far as I can tell…
  7. Created a rule and assigned a location determination procedure with a fan-shaped structure type to this rule
  8. Assigned a location determination activity to the location determination procedure – Stock Transfer Indicator is set.

Please note, at the moment we are not using PP/DS for anything else yet, so no other PP/DS specific configuration has been performed. Also, no CIF specific config from APO back to ERP.

During sales order entry, RB-ATP in APO is triggered, and correct rule etc. is determined.

Requirement date is 10 days from today to fall inside planning horizon.

After saving the order, no STO or STR is created in ERP or in APO.

No requirement visible in APO via transaction /SAPAPO/RRP3

Any idea where I am going wrong?

This is what my transportation lanes looks like:

This is my check instructions:

Any help will be appreciated!

Lukas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Did you create CIF integration model (ECC to APO) for master data (locations, materials, work center, PDS PPDS, etc.) and transactional data (Sale Orders, ATP Check, pl.orders, purch.req, stock, etc)? 

I can't see in your screen shot if you have product specific defined at transportation lane level!

You have to create publications from APO to ECC if you want to see the APO's results on ECC side!

However the first step is to see your demand (SO) on APO side! 

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marius,

Thanks for the help.

Yes I have CIF configured as follow:

• Materials/ATP check/Storage Location Stock/Transit Stock
  • Sales Orders/PIR's/Planned Orders + Production Orders/POs + Preqs
  • ATP Customizing (Once off)

I cant see PP/DS option in CIF?

I did not previously have product specific transportation lanes, but I have configured them now.  If I re-test gATP I can see the SO demand in the sales order plant but still nothing in the source plant:

Sales Order Plant:

Source Plant selected during gATP:

Former Member
0 Kudos

In an update to my previous comment, I can now see the STR in transaction /SAPAPO/RRP3, however nothing is being interfaced to  ERP yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

You have to create publications on APO side to be able to see something in ECC.

Please follow the path: SPRO - APO - Integration with SAP components - Integration via CIF - Basic setting for Data Transfer - Publications -  Maintain distribution definition.

You have to create publication type for each location involved in your scenario. The logical system is the ECC logical system.

Be sure that in the Object Specific Settings the publication type have the status Always Retransfer.

Hope that can help you!

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marius, it is working now!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Happy to can help you!

Best,

Answers (0)