cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fm which display Blocked status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was looking for a function module which displays the  blocked status in GTS system, i know one '/SAPSLL/CD_STATUS_GET' which exist ECC system, but i am looking for which is in GTS system.

Could you plz help me out with this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I think you need GTS Function Module /SAPSLL/API_6800_STATUS_GET.

In case you are not familar with the various Object Types (needed in the Reference data), check ERP Function Module /SAPSLL/DOC_TYPE_BUSOBJ_MAP_R3.

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rachael and Dave for your answers, i used FM /SAPSLL/CON_BLOCK_DOCS_SELECT, this would work Just with my reference number as input.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

To answer your question some more context would be useful.  What inputs do you have to identify the document?  The reference document -OR- GTS customs document?  There are lots of standard function modules available such as /SAPSLL/CUHDSTA_DB_SGL_READ which provides the customs document header statuses for SPL, License and Embargo checks from the document header status table directly.  The inputs for this would be the GUID from table CUHD.

The function module used when ECC calls GTS using /SAPSLL/CD_STATUS_GET is /SAPSLL/API_6800_STATUS_GET, this is another possibility. 

Hope that helps.

Rachael

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I just found one function module  '/SAPSLL/CON_BLOCK_DOCS_SELECT', input for this is the Refno(SO or Delivery No ), It is appreciated if anybody can recommend any other FM.

please do recommend it.