cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field's name changes for each execution - Screen Personas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

In my recent development I realized that almost all fields change their names for each different execution. For example, when I tested my screen for the first time the name of the field was:

ses[0]/wnd[0]/usrUSRAREA/subcntSUB0SAPLMEGUI0015/subcntSUB0SAPLMEGUI0030/subcntSUB1SAPLMEGUI1105/cmbMEPO_TOPLINEBSART

The next day, when I was testing it again, the name changed to:

ses[0]/wnd[0]/usrUSRAREA/subcntSUB0SAPLMEGUI0019/subcntSUB0SAPLMEGUI0030/subcntSUB1SAPLMEGUI1105/cmbMEPO_TOPLINEBSART

And, one week after in another test, without any modification of the script, it changed to:

ses[0]/wnd[0]/usrUSRAREA/subcntSUB0SAPLMEGUI0013/subcntSUB0SAPLMEGUI0030/subcntSUB1SAPLMEGUI1105/cmbMEPO_TOPLINEBSART

So, how can handle with this? There is no way to predict what is the next.

Hope someone can help me.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sounds like you are missing the proper control overwrite entry (or entries). Check out this:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Thanks for your answer.

In the first moment I thought it has worked, but then I realized that one button continues with problem when I try the command "push".

I did the configuration as the notes (image) and after I created a new flavor to test it, but did not work well. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

The button highlighted still changes its id, sometimes is

"ses[0]/wnd[0]/usrUSRAREA/subcntSUB0SAPLMEGUI0013/subcntSUB1SAPLMEVIEWS1100/subcntSUB1SAPLMEVIEWS4000", another is "ses[0]/wnd[0]/usrUSRAREA/subcntSUB0SAPLMEGUI0010/subcntSUB1SAPLMEVIEWS1100/subcntSUB1SAPLMEVIEWS4000".

I was wondering myself that with your configuration. it shouldn't have more errors.

Thank you so much for your help.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Just curious if you logged out and closed all the browser windows after you added the ME21N control ID overwrite entries.

A lot of things are cached by the Personas client and if I'm not mistaken, the overwrite entries may be among them.

If you did and it still doesn't work then the OSS incident route should be the way to go.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It works now Tamas. Thanks.

I'll do more tests tomorrow to have 100% sure.

Answers (0)