cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Destination XXXXX has not been maintained! (See long Text) GRC EAM Firefighter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have searched SCN threads/ googled for my issue and found couple of similar threads here but were of no help, i hope anyone can make a suggestion in fixing my issue.

GRCPINW (sp level: 0013)

GRCPIERP V1000_700: 13 (though we do not have HR but our basis team installed it)

my scenario: Plug in systems are in CUA

Firefighter ID works fine in Dev box, able to logon using Fire ID.

same GRC box connects both Dev and QA plugin systems.

RFC connections are Trusted RFC connections between GRC and plug in systems. doubled checked by performing connection tests (auth test as well) with no issue.

following parameters are maintained in plug in systems

which are same as in Dev plug in system which works except parameter 1000 which gives QA plug in system RFC name;

when trying to logon using Firefighter from QA box getting error message " The Destination XXXXX has not been maintained! (See long Text)"

if anyone come across this error, please let me know, thanks

Regards,

Vj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

this issue relates to RFC names, double check the name of RFC.

Filip

ps. check also note for decentrilized EAM.

1804207 - GRC EAM 10.0: Configuration parameters introduced in SP10 for EAM

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check also note:

1800772 - Error 'No Destination specified' when using transaction /GRCPI/GRIA_EAM

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filip,

Thanks a lot for your reply, double checked RFC names about 10-20 times before i posted this message and i copied it RFC name from SM59 and not typed it to avoid making mistake.

but your initial post got me thinking that it is issue with RFC names and could not sleep and up early morning to try it

so let me try to explain how the scenario is at my place.

I have RFC name in config 1000 (trusted RFC connection between Plug In system and GRC system).

well this should not be the RFC name which needs to be maintained in parameter 1000, but you should maintain RFC where plugin system talks to itself.

i believe in most of the clients basis maintains these names to be same but in our place RFC names are different.

changed the parameter 1000 reflect RFC name  which talks to itself rather than the one between plug in to GRC system and issue is resolved

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I happy I could help,  I am sorry for you - u could not sleep, but sometimes (works for me) you think about something v. hard and suddenly, somebody gave you a hint and you apparently got the solution!

The reason I mentioned the RFC name was some how related to your error message is just because I have seen it before and names were root cause!

Please close the thread,

Filip

Answers (0)