cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-basic doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

1)Based on which document we will be creating the invoice order in case of cross company stock transfer .

2)As i have not worked on cross company stock transfer order ,can any one tell me how we will be creating cross company stock transfer order.

3)I also need procedure for creating third party order processing .

If any documents available ,pls send to

reachganesh.sap@gmail.com

Points are assured.

Thanks

Ganesh

Thanks

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)Based on which document we will be creating the invoice order in case of cross company stock transfer .

Based on PO received from the company code 'X', Company Code 'Y' will create Sales Order --> Deliver Material --> Raise Invoice / Debit memo.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganesh pls send document to rohit_rathi@rediffmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Third party scenario can be handled in 2 possible ways as under:

J54 - Third Party with Shipping Notification

J55 - Third Party Without Shipping Notification

Check the business requirement you are looking for & address the same accordingly.

Link: http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1500/BL_India/index.htm

Technocal Info -> Bulinding Block -> Country: India

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

check your mail id,had sent some doc's

reward if helps,

SriRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sriram,

i didnt receive any document yet now.

could you send me that once again.

Thanks

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ganesh

Third party order processing:

Vendor can directly deliver the goods to the end customer ,if it is so then the scnerio is called as third party processing.

1) First of u create material with material type -->Trading goods and you change item cat.group as BANS.

2) create vendor by using XK01 for sales area

3) create customer by using xd01 under account group 0001

4) Raise the standard order and in the line item level change the item.cat as TAS, and save the order.

5)Go tothe change mode of the order ,go to the schedule line and note down the purchase requistion number that has been generated by the system.

6)go th me21n and raise purchase order with reference to purchase requestion no.

7)go to MIGO to receive the goods,specify the purchase order no.then click on item data and then check. Item ok and click on post button and save it.

8)go to mb51 and click f8.

9)if the goods logically received by business in the third partysales order, we have to do MIGO , other wise after doing MIGO ,go to MIRO and go to VF01 TO raise invoice in favour of customer.

Award points if it helps u

Regards

Prasad.G