cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA statistic Server not running

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Recently I have upgraded HANA database revision from 74 to 82 but unfortunately my statistic server was not running while monitoring from my hana database studio.

when I checked in parameter nameserver.ini->[statisticserver]->false,

Now, please guide me how resolve this issue.

-Regrads,

Yonten Tshering

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The statisticsserver won't be switched to embedded automatically when upgrading to revision 82, so if you haven't actively started the migration it is normal that it is still deactivated.

See SAP Notes 2092033 and 1917938 if you want to migrate to the embedded statistics server.

If the embedded statistics server disables itself automatically, see SAP Note 2091256 for corrective measures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Martin,

When I checked through t-code st04 from application server. The following error is giving:

StatisticServer is deactivated and nameserver.ini->statisticserver->false.

Will the SAP Note 2091256 will work for my solution.

Now, How to activate the statisticserver and make the statisticserver-true.

Since i'am new to hana database, please advice me

Thanks

Yonten Tshering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Different reasons are possible, but the recommended SAP Note is a typical root cause. So just go through the SAP Note and check if you find tables which don't exist on the master node. If yes, this is the problem and the SAP Note can fix it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below note

2047977 - SAP HANA SPS 08 Database Revision 82

In order to run the SAP HANA Database Revision 80 (or higher) on SLES 11, additional operating system software packages are required.

Thanks

DK