Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Denied - Sending Message PI 7.4

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing this problem when trying to send a Message from 'Test Message' tab in PI 7.4 for one of the interface.

When I send the test message with Blank Payload, it is getting posted. Whereas if I send with the payload it is going to error as below.

This is Soap (XI) (Proxy) to idoc scenario.

I have other interfaces of similar scenarios for which I am able to test. I checked SCV in which this namespace lies, I do not see any difference.

Only this interface with Payload is running into this error.

Please provide your inputs.

--

Sendhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Update on the testing:

When the data is filled in one of the field, it runs into this error. Whereas if the data for that field is removed and sent it is successful.

When testing the same scenario in 7.0 it doesnot run into error even when the filed data is populated.

And also, this field is not used in mapping at all.

I cannot change the Data type as Client is expecting the field will be used in future.

Please provide your suggestions.

-

Sendhil

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sendhil,

The problem could be in the roles of the user that your are using to test from the Message Tab, check your roles according Ninad answer in this thread

Regards.

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am able to test other interfaces with the same user and also for this interface, I am able to send a message with empty Payload. I am facing this problem only when the payload is entered.

I don't think, this is the problem with the Authorizations. Please suggest what could be wrong here.

--

Sendhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe you are facing the same error as this post:

Could it be related to the url called?

Regards.

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Can Bel,

Can you please guide how to check the pipeline URL.

--

Sendhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's in the post attached in the last reply. Regards.

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can Bel,

The Pipeline URL doesnot seems to be the error here. I am getting same URL for successful and for Access denied one too. Also, note that I am testing this in PI 7.4 where we do not provide URL for hitting Integration Engine. It is pretty straight 'Send Message Tab', unlike older versions.

Please provide your inputs.

--

Sendhil