cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Manager 6.0 Push Notification not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured Standard Work Manager 6.0 application and now I am trying to configure Work Manager 6.0 Push Notification.

I have completed all Post Installation(optional and required) which are mentioned in Standard product document.

I am getting new entries in /SYCLO/PSH01 and /SYCLO/PSH02. After that Agentry server is also calling /SYCLO/PM_DOPUSHWORKORDER_GET Function Module. My problem is still I am not getting push notification message.

When I went to Syclo Admin panel, status of the push notification is also NEW.

I have configured 8282 port in [HTTPXML-2] section of Agentry,ini and Syclo Config panel outbound trigger.

Kindly let me know what can be an issue?

Regards:

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumit,

Running multiple applications on the same SMP server may ignore pushes from one of the server due to the same default port 8282 used by both applications.

SAP recommends settting up different ports for each application if both enabled to received push on the same SMP server

Thanks

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

A quick question , Do we need to open port 8282 on Server computer from server to SAP or SAP to Server or both should be there ??

Kindly let me know.

Thanks,

Madhur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhur,

Port 8282 should be connected to only one server for this we need to open port 8282. Generally, port opened once.

Regards:

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumit,

Thanks as far as i understand this ports need to open from SMP Server to SAP ? Is that correct or its the port which we need to keep open on SMP Server ?

Thanks,

Madhur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhur,

Yes, You will be able to connect to that port from the external network.

And we required a port 8282 to be opened i.e. any request coming on the port 8282 of  Public IP need to be redirected to the port 8282 of SMP server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you still have the same problem? Please share if you got some more information.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kristoffer,

I am still having same problem, Outbound trigger not generated. I tried everything from my side like debug Retry program  /SYCLO/CORE_OTRIG_RETRY_PROG  after debugging i found that under execute method-> build_ortig_que is blank it does not get any data.

Regards:

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem for service manager but for sales manager I made it work. You should check that in /syclo/admin - transaction the agentry server that you are using has it's setting Outbound Trigger URL Type set to USE IP ADDRESS.

Best Regards,
A.Dyankov

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect!!!

After changing to IP it solved the problem. Then I added authorization object C_DRAW_TCD (/SMERP/CORE_DOPUSH_DMSDOC_GET;)   to the RFC user , Im now able to download attachments.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristoffer,

I have already changed setting Outbound Trigger URL Type set to USE IP ADDRESS. But i am having same problem again, so can you please share your Screen for admin panel like Outbound trigger URL type & outbound trigger section under /syclo/Configpanel.

Regards:

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Angel,

I have already changed setting Outbound Trigger URL Type set to USE IP ADDRESS. But i am having same problem again, so can you please share your Screen for admin panel like Outbound trigger URL type & outbound trigger section under /syclo/Configpanel.

What step i need to do other than setting Outbound Trigger URL Type set to USE IP ADDRESS.

Regards:

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I am facing same issue Please update this thread if you find any solution.

Thanks and Regards,

Pratik Chavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have the following entries in the section:

Server name: hostname of SMP example: mysmpserver

Port: 00000

Middleware: SAP_CUSTOMER_SERVICE_21

Server url: hostname with FQDN example: mysmpserver.mydomain.com

Target host: IP for SMP

Local Outbound Trigger Port: 00000

Outbound Trigger URL Type: Use IP Address

Thats it! I have also changed to port from 8282 to 9292. Dont know it this helped..

You can always try a telnet to see if the port is open.

Other things that might help you out:

1: Run the purge job

2: Reset the client

3: Check the Push Monitor and see the document entry, then use CVN03 to manually display the document

4: Do an authorization trace in ST01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kristoffer,

I changed as you suggested now i am getting outbound trigger for push document. I am also getting push document under process state but now i just want to change the status of document from Process to complete. What steps i need to do for the same.

Thanks

Sumit Gupta

0 Kudos

Hi,

If the push status is NEW, push instance is yet to be processed by background job. Is this been configured?. Also ensure the device is online to get the work order pushed from the server.

Thanks

Resmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resmi,

Background job has been configured & status is new but document is not Downloaded. Its showing "Request to download document has already been made to this server".

Regards:

Sumit

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through below blog, which explains all possible push scenarios.

Thanks

Resmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Resmi,

I went through all the blogs that you have provided but still having same issue Document is not downloading on my device & I am also facing problem in case of Uploading the documents.

Regards:

Sumit

0 Kudos

Hi,

This is SAP configuration issue. In SPRO, you need to link document type DRW to the PMAUFK object.

Thanks

Resmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response Resmi,

I have done all configuration from SPRO Side after that its working for uploading the document but if i go through downloading the document still same error coming "Request to download document has already been made to this server". Document is not downloading on Client device.

Regards:

Sumit

0 Kudos

Please create a new work order and test again. Please go through the troubleshooting blog and ensure the service is not used by any other third party application. Also, verify admin portal and see Outbound Trigger type URLis set to “Use IP Address”.

Thanks

Resmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Resmi,

I already gone through all the troubleshooting blog and CRM sales manager 2.5 but still having same issue ""Request to download document has already been made to this server".

Regards:

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

Are you able to fix this issue? Even i am facing the similar issue, Document is not getting pushed to client.

Kindly let me know if you have resolved it.

Thanks,

Madhur Kanungo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhur,

I am facing new issue like Outbound trigger not generated after push process. Push document status now showing as new under Admin portal.

In short, push status is not in process.

Can anyone help me on solving this issue.

Regards:

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Im having the same problem as you Sumit. Please update this thread if you find anything that help you resolve it.

Thanks!

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would start by turning on detailed logging and also confirming the Agentry client is still connected to the server.  Do you see the Agentry sever service event being triggered (logs should show)?

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

Thing is that i don't know how to check whether the Agentry sever service event being triggered or not. I m sending log file here, can you please have a look on this.

Regards:

Sumit