cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check sap pi data flow size per day?

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

I have a Query i want to check how much memory/data flowing per day in SAP PI.

How can check?

Reagrads,

Kiran Polani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Actually in performance monitoring we can check as per interface level and how much data in individually. but i want to know all the interfaces how much data flowing through sap pi server per day.

why because sap is giving limit memory/data flow through XI per month like 50GB.

I have to analyse how to memory flowing through SAP PI.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can extract monthly report. Refer to "To Extract Monthly Report " under below document

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44526

>>>Actually in performance monitoring we can check as per interface level and how much data in individually.

If you aggregate all this information don't you get what you are looking for?

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hareesh,

This is ok we can check , but previously my PI admin has checked somewhere for check directly there is some option or transaction code with out monthly report he has made. He left our company for checking memory usage/ Utilization.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is you PI version? i believe <=7.11 ?

If so your basis admin might have executed "USMM" transaction to get the stats..

There should also be a report "SXMS_XI_AUDIT_DISPLAY" which you can execute to get the stats on utilization etc..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SriGanakiran,

My few cents, there is available a complete document abour PI performance and prefomance monitoring:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70c8bdb7-6fe0-2e10-5b86-a33fdb53f...

For example in the page 78 you can find to check the memory consumption in the java heap:

In NetWeaver 7.3 you find this data in Availability and Performance Management -> Resource Monitoring -> History Reports

You should pay attention if you have a dual stack PI that you can have messages that only will be in the java stack and some other that can be in the ABAP stack as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hareesh,

yes, we have used same transaction code for checking memory utilization of PI.

There should also be a report "SXMS_XI_AUDIT_DISPLAY" which you can execute to get the stats on utilization etc..

Can we check same transaction code in SAP PO 7.4?

Regards,
Kiran Polani

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If i'm not wrong, PO licencing is not based on sizing rather it's based on number of CPU's?

However if you are on 7.4, you might want to check with SAP directly.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the total messages size and also statistics in your RWB--> Performance monitoring.

Thanks,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Checking in Performance monitor of SAP PI.

Thanks