cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Client for Personas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is ist possible do maintain a default client (at the login Screen for Personas) so that there is no need to type in the client at the login?

Thanks

Regards

Benjamin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain the default client in personas by enhancing -

Method : HTM_LOGIN in Class Interface : /PERSOS/CL_ICF_BASIC_LOGIN.

Code process :

Read the default parameter maintained in RZ10 for client( Parameter : login/system_client )

and pass the value to HTML Code.

Regards,

Venu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

An even easier solution to this question is to simply change the "Logon Layout and Procedure" setting for the mainapp service to "SAP Implementation" and selecting Screen SIGN and SAP Theme SAP_CORBU. This will change the logon screen to the usual webgui layout and there the default client setting will work.

See the attached screen shot:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does your system have a default client set for SAPgui login - profile parameter login/system_client? If so, you should get that value defaulted into the client field, as you do in SAPgui. At least, that's how it works for me...

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

yes i thought about this option too and yes a have maintained the login/system_client parameter.

This also works fine in SAP GUI but unfortunatly not on the Personas login Screen ;-(

Any further ideas?

Thanks

ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can set the default client in the personas service in SICF also. Perhaps that's what I'm remembering? Try that...

Steve.