cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL/Account disappears to create auction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

need some help. When creating an auction through the sourcing cockpit I get the complete information of the shopping cart, the accounting classification, item data and etc. But once the auction is created by BBP_PD I visualize that the GL / Account of the item in auction disappeared.

Has anyone come across this? You know how I can fix? Some configuration is required to have the account assignment in SRM? The replication of accounting ECC rating for the SRM is through middleare (object)?

I thank you and I look back.

Follow the screens cart information and the auction.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Accounting assignment details are not required in auction/Rfx so shopping cart accounting details will not be copied to rfx/auction,

This is standard behavior nothing is abnormal.

Thanks

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

Thanks for the feedback. But is happening an error when I try to generate the subsequent document. After the auction ends I define the winner, from there I try to create a contract. The XML out of the SRM, through the PI ok, but when it comes in ECC displays the following message in XML (as print attached).

Error message: 083 (ME). In the class of messages is message is a generic message.

Is there any way to treat this?

Best regards.

Pablo Coelho.

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo Coelho,

Yes in auction we do not store account assigmnment. While contract creation we will read from associated shopping cart and pass it on to the contract. These are some notes

Hopefully they will solve.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pabio

hope that you created a SRM contract w.r.t auction.

Later you distributed this contract from SRM to ECC.

or whenever you click to create a contract and contract is trying to post in ECC directly via SOA ?

Are you getting this error after distributed ?

Please check you defined all necessary document type in ECC system

Thanks?

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

The GL / Account does not exist in the Auction. It is always captured the shopping cart.

Now the system is ok.

Best regards,

Pablo Coelho.