Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Customisations

sebin_peeyus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to add custom fields in RFX header. I have enhanced the required structures. After customising 'configure customer fields', the same feilds are getting displayed in left container. but I want it in right container.

Is there any configuration to link the container and the UI elements?

Thanks in advance

Jixon Jolly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jolly

Please share some detail on how you managed to do ?

Regards

VInita

sebin_peeyus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

We can add field to UI both header and item without modifying WD component using customization. Please follow the below paths,

For adding fields to UI:

spro->SAP supplier relationship management->SRM server->Cross-applications basic settings->Extensions and field control->configure field control->configure control of fields on header/item level->metat data on header or item-> here u have to give the field name, business objects and can control the visibility in UI. U can also make use of dynamic class to change the properties dynamically.

For moving added fields to different cntainers:

spro->SAP supplier relationship management->SRM server->Cross-applications basic settings->Extensions and field control->configure generic field display on user interface

heare u can change the sequence of fields to be dispalyed in UI, container in which field should be added and alignment.

Thanks

Jixon

sebin_peeyus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for ur replies.

We can achieve the same using customisation without enhancing webdynpro.

Extensions & field control->configure generic field display on user interface.

So am closing the thread.

Thanks

Jixon

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jolly,

Please go to the iview where this customer field exists with t-code se80(inset corresponding webdynpro), and you can move it to the right corner there.

Web Dynpro Component: /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_RFQ_H_BD

View Information: V_DODC_RFQ_H_BD

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jolly

This is simple asked your technical team they will help you for the same after enhancing the View for the RFx component.

Thanks

Ankit Jain