cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed messages not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am on single stack PI.

I triggered more than 1500 meages from ECC to PI. Al but four reached FTP server.

I went to Message Monitoring, Database tab

There the maximum number of messages is 1000

My last 1000 messages are successful.

Can I find out the failed four messages?

Last 1000 messages are in Delivered status.

I tried changing the status to System Error, Waiting, Holding etc but I am not able to see any messages.

Is it possible to see them in PI? The system is showing only last thousand messages

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

1. Check in your ECC SXMB_MONI if you are able to see & verify if actually 1500 messages were sent & their message status

2. In PI go to http://<host><port>/pimon --> Message Monitoring  --> Message Status Overview Tab and select the Time Range to see the list / count of messages received into PI for a particular Interface.

OR

In PI, you can go to RWB : http://<host>:<port>/rwb  --> Message Monitoring --> Adapter Engine --> Database Overview and check for the messages

Also check the Receiver FTP CC if it is functioning error free using Channel Monitoring.

Regards,
Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) I verified, all messages are sent

2) It worked. I see the 1522 messages delivered in the range and four mssages missing in FTP, sounds strange

There is no RWB , mine is single stack

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the Status of Messages you see in Overview Tab?

Are all the 1522 msg successful in PI?

If yes, then it implies that all have been delivered to FTP successfully...

Can you re-check the FTP folder for number of files received?

Is there any other setup / config in FTP side that is deleting the files?

Regards,

Azhar

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Technically if the ECC count matches with PI count then those messages should have been successfully processed.

However the total no.of files depends on your configuration.

How are you determining the file name?

What is the write mode in your receiver channel? is it "Direct" and are you overwriting the files?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Filter the messages based on your interface and with the time you have triggered the messages so that you would be able to find the error messages in your message monitoring.

thanks and Regards,

Naveen,    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Radhika ,

Try changing/expanding the input date range +1 days on both side and select Error messages.

I guess in a larger data range you might be able to find out your messages.

Thanks