Sap Fiori Launchpad - Issue
I installed Fiori Launchpad, and it's works. When I logon into Launchpad I have this:
Some apps are in "White background" and other apps are in "Blue background" and I don't know why?
Any Suggestions ? How Can i resolve this?
Masayuki Sekihara replied
It is not an issue.
New Visual Design (Changed)
The launchpad has a new visual design. This includes the following:
- New background - a new darker background replaces the previously-used light background.
- Tile opacity - tiles are displayed in varying degrees of opacity according to the usage of the apps; frequently-used apps visually stand out in comparison to less frequently-used apps, which are more transparent.
- Header bar changes:
- A search icon replaces the search field.
- A user photo is displayed when SAP Jam is in the landscape, and the user has a photo defined. Otherwise, an avatar is displayed.
- The user name is displayed.
Masa / SAP Technology RIG