Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROXY To Mail

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it possible to synchronous call from proxy to mail adapter, i have to update in proxy whether email has delivered to mail box or not.

any suggestion please

Regards,

Manigandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manigandan,

You can do it easy using two ways, trigered the mail from SCOT - ICM from ABAP SIDE there is a SMTP connection.

So you can builld the XiMail3.0.xsd from abap and send it.

Or you can use the java mapping, please check my blog in english about this theme.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-57722

Regards,

BR.

Viana.

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs, i dont have ABAP knowledge but i have an ABAper to work on it.

I dont want to use BPM here because it is already in BPM only. Now am removing BPM from that.

So suggest me is there any wat to do it without using BPM.

Regards,

Manigandan

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan,

Yes it is possible..

Suggestion : Why don't you generate Email from ABAP code. (If you are using Proxy to Email , you may have to write an ABAP code to call the proxy program . But ABAP can generate emai, and there are predefined methods to do very easily..)

pedro_baroni3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the Proxy to Async, request Acknowledgement for Mail, and create an ABAP Loop for waiting Negative or Positive Ack. So you will have the status on ABAP Code, see:

Acknowledgments

Or, you can send a mail copy for another address, and create a Sync/Async Bridge for pick a mail of inbox 2 and send the response to the ABAP Proxy Sync. Read page 17 of this document:

Async/Sync and Sync/Async Bridge Scenarios

See too:

Generic PI Async-Sync Bridge Configuration for Any Adapters

Sync/Async scenarios without BPM

Or use ccBPM with this flow:

Receive(Sync) --->Transformation(if Any) ---> Send(Async, to Mail) ---> Transformation (if Any) ---> Send(Sync)

Best Regards and good luck!

Baroni

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need your first suggestion, Please tell me how it is possible what i have to do achive this.

Regards,

Manigandan