cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split/Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a sales order with two line items. Both line items have a different price group.

Now when I create a billing document with respect to the sales order, it creates 2 different invoices for each of the line items. It seems, it has to do with the standard invoice split. My requirement is to create a single invoice in spite of having price groups different in the different line items? How can I achieve this?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be done with the help of copy transfer routine in copy control with the logic inbuilt like this:

If the material prcing group of the sales order line items are different then it should trigger two invoices.

IN VBAP Material prcining group KONDM for the corresponding item categoryPSTYV field is existing then create split crieteria in the routine for spliiting two invoices.

This is just afew line development to ensure splliting of invoice.

This routine is there in Data transfer.

It has worked for me.. this will surely work for u

Thanks

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinay,

All that the ABAPer needs to do is to 'clear' out the price group in the copy routine.This will ensure that the Invoice splitting does not happen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

This is a issue with Copying requirements in VTFL (VBRK/VBRP) (if you are dng delivery realted billing OR VTFA if it is order related billing. You need to add a samll routine so as to avoid splitting. you can take the help of a ABAPer and write small copying requirement in VOFM.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

create splitting rule which does not consider price group as a splitting criteria and assign at Data VBRK/VBRP during copying control maintenance from delivery to billing(t.code is vtfl)

Message was edited by:

kiran vemula

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

As per the split criteria bet Del and billing -007(inv split criteria),

If u have different material pricing groups in line items.

Invoice will be split,

to combine the 2 deliveries material pricing groups should be same.

still u want to create, u need to create routine for invoice split criteria and assign it to item cat level in copy control bet Del and billing.

*Hope this helps, reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, do i need to create a new routine or can i use any standard ones defined by SAP.

The error is ebcause of different pricing groups for the different sales order line items.

The price group is defaulted from customer master

Thx,

Vinay

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes u need to create a new routine and assign it to respecitive documents in copy control at item level,

take the help of ur abaper, who can include the routine.

*It adds info

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it may not be controlled through the routine.. tha abaper says it may bet through an user exit & may not be even that... he says might be it is std SAP & cant do it.

please advice

any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Check the what actually is it saying in the invoice split,i mean what is the reason it is giving for the invoice split.

Based on that,you can analyse and move further.

Reward if helpful.

SriRam