cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Preparation Error- SolMan 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folk ,

I am configuring system preparation of Solution Manager 7.1(SR1)

on second step i got an error " Check Installation is still running for SOL~ABAP"

Message no. SISE_CONF202.

1st step done for default user creation.

Please help me on this.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One thing more from the snap shot shared by you is your job still under planned status means still start conditions has not been defined for the job.

Try to start the job and complete it first,this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Gaurav

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

javed_khan3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ujjwal,

You are getting the error because of not Finishing the job SMSETUP: AGS_BC_CHECK_INS, which is necessary for check installation phase, Release the above job or check the related logs for it if getting issue in getting finished.Once it will get finished re-execute the phase.

Regards,

Javed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason might be the job is still active or in scheduled status. Check for the job to get completed.

THe job checks the automatic activites like profile parameter settings, tms configuration, users etc which you will get in the bottom of the screen and you need to work on them individually in case of errors or warnings.

Once you make individual automated steps green, reexeucte the step again to get the overall status as green.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Is job AGS_BC_CHECK_INS completed or still under running condition ? Let it be complete first and if possible share job logs from SM37.

Regards,

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Could you elaborate it in detail and if possible share the snap shots of screen.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav ,

Please check attachment file.