cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Text data sequence not being maintained at the SUP 2.3 - HWC application level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to obtain the output of the Header text (Header Text MBO) based on the user selection of a PO from the Pending PO list (Pending PO MBO) in a sequence and have been successful in doing so too. But I'm currently trying to find a quick fix for the below two points:

1. the moment any of the Header text lines is edited, the entire sequence and order of the text lines gets skewed (the sequence goes for a toss)and the edited line goes to the end ..i.e. after the last line
  2. Secondly, the sequence of text lines as present in the Header Text is perfectly maintained for a few POs but its sequence gets skewed and the order changes for the remaining others.
    NOTE:- But, the text lines sequence shows up correctly when we view the output in the Header Text BAPI. Not sure were the issue lies.

Guess this seems to be a refresh issue, hence I went ahead and changed the Cache group policies only for the Header text MBO to "Online" (it's currently saved as"On Demand") but still no luck.

Pending PO and Header text MBOs:-

Header Text MBO query:-

Header Text sequence of text lines (Sample data):-

Regards,
Aaron D'C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thread has been moved to "SAP For Mobile" space from "SMP Developer Center" so that all SUP/MBO related stuffs are at same place.

Regards,

JK (Moderator)