cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Single Queue for more than one interfaces PI 7.0

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to set up a separate queue for 3 interfaces which all are outbound IDOC to FTP.

Please let me know ' Hhow to create a queue for multiple interfaces with Quality of Service 'EO''.

Thanks,

Srinivas P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thanks Anand,

Dont you understand my requirement...?

actually i am looking here is that What is the processor to create a Queue for different interfaces and here no prioritized for interfaces and QoS should be 'EO'.

Is this BASIS job or PI consultant job?

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

May be I am lagging behind but as far as I know in PI we cant dedicate queue for interfaces with quality of service as "EO". We can do it only for "EOIO" unless we have to do prioritization.

Thanks

Anand

P.S- I will be waiting to hear from someone if its possible.

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

your requirement is little bit vague for me. You want dedicated queues for more than 1 interface with QOS as EO.

We have option for EOIO and in that we can configure multiple interface but what you are asking is like queue prioritization but that should not be done. Its done basically for heavy load and so that it should not hamper other interfaces.

Please verify your requirement.

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav, The one you have posted link related to 'Queues for Prioritized Message Processing' which is not my reqiurement.

actually i am looking here is how to create  a Queue for different interfaces and here no prioritized for interfaces and QoS should be 'EO'.